I used to play the trumpet, acoustic guitar, tin whistle, and ocarina. I haven’t touched any of those in years, crazy rusty now.
- Anubis: How do you feel about death?
- Atum: What are your greatest imperfections?
- Bastet: Do you have any cats?
- Hathor: What brings you joy?
- Horus: What is one thing you've had to fight for in your life?
- Osiris: Do you believe in the underworld?
- Ra: Do you have any major responsibilities or importance?
- Thoth: Do you like to read/write?
- Arawn: What is the most terrifying thing you've ever done?
- Bran: How is your health?
- Brighid: Tell us about your relationship with your father.
- Cernunnos: What is your favorite animal?
- Danu: What is your relationship with your mother?
- Morrigan: What do you think happens when we die?
- Olwen: What is your favorite flower?
- Rhiannon: Have you ever been betrayed?
- Bragi: What kind of music do you listen to?
- Freya: Have you ever been in love?
- Freyr: Do you have any children?
- Hœnir: Are you a silent or talkative person?
- Iounn: How old are you?
- Loki: What is the best trick you've ever pulled on someone?
- Odin: What is your family like?
- Thor: Would you consider yourself pretty powerful?
- Tree: What have you done with your life? What are you going to do with it?
- Aphrodite: What do you think of yourself?
- Ares: Are you an easy person to anger?
- Athena: Would you consider yourself an artist?
- Apollo: Do you play any instruments?
- Dionysus: Do you drink?
- Hades: Do you have a bad reputation?
- Hekate: Have you ever tried to communicate with the dead?
- Hermes: Have you ever stolen anything?
- Poseidon: Are you a moody person?
- Zeus: Are you a confident person?
- Jupiter: Would people say that you are intimidating or fairly approachable?
- Pluto: Where do you think we go when we die?
- Apollo & Dianna: Do you prefer to be up during the day or at night?
- Mars: Have you ever gotten into a fight?
- Minerva: Do you generally give good advice?
- Proserpine: Have you ever felt trapped?
- Plutus: Do you have a job?
- Venus: Have you ever had your heart broken?
- Vesta: Do you like being home or do you try to get out whenever you can?
- Morpheus: Do you daydream often? Of what?
My brother saved this document and everytime he gets angry at our neighbours for being loud he prints it to their wireless printer and you can hear the wife shout “Why the fuck would you print this AGAIN?!” to her son.
Sensei Takeru Kenshin taught his apprentice Kumamon Kenshin how to handle a sword. XD
Rurouni Kenshin Complete Showcase stage greeting event happened on July 23, 2014 in Tokyo, Japan. The main cast were present with Director Otomo Keishi.
I’m extremely excited to announce that I’ve recently had the chance to write the first ever Life Hacks book! The book contains the best life hacks from this blog, along with hundreds more of my favourites that I’ve saved specifically for the book. If you like the blog, you’ll love the book, and it’s now available for Pre-Order here:
BARNES & NOBLE: http://bit.ly/1qADH41